Policies at Jeemado
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation: before item has shipped
Returns and exchange details
Items can be returned within 14 days from receivement for a full refund or replacement upon your choice ( custom orders as well ).
Shipping costs are not covered, so please evaluate with attention the photo of the finished item I send for your approval before shipping.
If your item arrives damaged please contact me as soon as you receive the shipment .
The packaging along with the damaged item must be kept and shown to the carrier within a week from receivement in order to receive a refund.
The processing time is indicated in the listing description, but it may vary from time to time.
For each listing you find countries and rates for handling and shipping.
I ship overseas orders with EMS, trackable service, shipping time 5-10 business days.
I'm not responsible for delays due to customs clearance.
If no authorized recipient is available at the first delivery attemp a notice
will be left to arrange a second delivery within a week.
EU orders are shipped either via UPS standard or Quick Pack Europe
of the Italian postal service, shipping time 3-4 business days.
Canary and Azores island are considered as Europe non-EU.
I'm not responsible for unclaimed items.
If an unclaimed item is shipped back to the sender only the cost of the item will be refund.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you see any of my item and need it in a different size or color, or like an item which has been sold, please let me know, I'll be happy to make customized items.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest toimprove my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact form.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Giulia Madonia, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at:
Alternately, you may mail me at:
via Agostino Bertani 15 - 00153 Roma ( RM )